To be the association of choice in the Overseas Employment Sector.
To lead in the continuous improvement of the overseas industry in collaboration with governments, private sector, Filipino Overseas Contract Workers, and NGOs, in identifying gainful employment and in providing opportunities and developing
mechanisms for growth and self-regulation of the general membership while promoting best recruitment practices in labor migration.
ORGANIZATIONAL PLANS FOR THE YEARS 2012 TO 2016
- To improve the system of promoting job opportunities to would be OCWs
- To create a welfare program and strengthen protections for deployed OCWs
- To advocate for self-regulation among members
- To elevate the professional consciousness and legal awareness of the members
- To encourage the membership embrace and put in practice the guidelines specified in the Code of Ethical Conduct and Best Recruitment Practices of Overseas Employment Service Providers.
- To inculcate the spirit of Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) to the entire membership and industry.
- To reinforce the functional and dynamic Board of Directors and members of the association.
- To establish a stronger and a more supportive secretariat
- To retool deployed workers so they act as our Ambassadors of Goodwill
- To support the reintegration programs of the government for returning workers
- To achieve an improved political personality of PASEI
- To conduct more coordinated political activities for PASEI
- To undertake PASEI’s political advocacies in a more organized manner, fully supported by the general membership.
- To establish tactical alliances with different entities.