Filipinos in Tokyo may want to take part in a disaster preparedness drill at the Akasaka Civic Hall on Feb. 2, the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo said.
The embassy said the drill from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. seeks to ensure Filipinos know what to do in case disaster strikes.
Included in the list of activities are:
– Disaster Prevention Lecture
– Emergency Life Saving Lecture
– Earthquake Prevention Exercise
– Emergency Food Tasting
– Exhibition of Disaster Prevention Products
– Making of Emergency Food Box
The exercise is a joint effort of the Japan Emergency Food Organization (JEFO) and Tokyo Jogakkan Junior High School, Japan Red Cross and Philippine Embassy.
Those who want to join may inform the embassy’s Assistance to Nationals unit via email (email@example.com) or text at 080-4928-7979.