Philippine officials will hold special professional licensure board examinations for teachers in Singapore on March 29.
The Philippine Embassy in Singapore urged prospective examinees to apply via the Philippine Regulations Commission’s online application system.
In an announcement, it said prospective examinees can log on at www.prc.gov.ph/online/application.
The special board examination on March 29 will have two categories:
– for those who finished Bachelor of Elementary Education
– for those who finished Bachelor of Secondary Education.
Requirements to be submitted to the embassy’s Labor Office include:
– photocopy of Transcript of Records
– photocopy of valid passport
– four 2×2 pictures, with name tag in white background
PRC will evaluate if applicants are qualified to take the exam. Those who are deemed qualified will be asked to pay an examination fee.